10-20 minutes per sub-module
Understanding and supporting people with speech, language and communication needs in the justice system.
- What speech, language and communication needs are, and how to recognise them.
- Practical ways to support those with additional communication needs.
- Why do this course
- System Requirements
- Understand what speech, language and communication needs are, and how to recognise them.
- Explore different methods of understanding and supporting those with communication needs.
- Download resources to refer to as you work, along with tips and techniques.
- Cement your learning with knowledge checks.
This course will work on PC, laptop, tablet or mobile. It works best using an up-to-date version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox. For older versions of Internet Explorer, you may need to allow cookies in order to access the content.
The Box has 20 main modules. It’s designed so you can dip into the modules in any order, however we recommend you do the first five in sequence.
Click on the links below to jump to the modules.
Please help us to improve our courses by filling in the feedback survey after you have done the course.