60 – 90 minutes
Discover the benefits of reflective writing and some practical tools to help you reflect on your continuous professional development.
- What is reflective writing and why does it matter to me?
- Overviews of different reflection models and practice scenarios
- Why do this course
- System Requirements
- Understand what reflective practice is and why it’s important for practicing SLTs
- Explore different models of reflective practice
- Practice using these models with scenarios and worked examples
This course will work on PC, laptop, tablet or mobile. It works best using an up-to-date version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox. For older versions of Internet Explorer, you may need to allow cookies in order to access the content.