Clinical decision-making tool
A step-by-step guide to the clinical decision-making process, from assessment to the selection and evaluation of interventions.
- Covers the key principles of considering each client individually and making clinical decisions based on context and client wishes.
- This is not a replacement for your knowledge, skills and clinical expertise, which will drive your decisions as an autonomous professional.
- Why do this course
- System Requirements
- Learn the four-step process for evaluation and assessment.
- Access instructions and resources for putting your learning into practice.
- Download resources to reference as you work.
- Come back to the tool whenever you have a new assessment to work through.
This course will work on PC, laptop, tablet or mobile. It works best using an up-to-date version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox. For older versions of Internet Explorer, you may need to allow cookies in order to access the content.
Clinical decision making is a tool which you can revisit as many times as you like.
To start using the tool please click on the module which is linked below.