An introduction to evidence-based practice
Understand what evidence-based practice is and how to incorporate it into your day to day workload.
- Covers the three core components of evidence-based practice – clinical expertise, patient opinions and research evidence.
- Includes an introduction to different research designs.
- Why do this course
- System Requirements
- Explore the three core areas of evidence-based practice – clinical expertise, patient opinions and research evidence.
- Learn about different research designs and their respective strengths and weaknesses
- Discover practical ideas for implementing evidence-based practice in your practice.
- Cement your learning with knowledge checks.
This course will work on PC, laptop, tablet or mobile. It works best using an up-to-date version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox. For older versions of Internet Explorer, you may need to allow cookies in order to access the content.
The modules in this course cover the following topics:
Steps of evidence-based practice
Types of research design
Practical advice and guidance
Introduction to Evidence Based Practice takes you through why we need evidence; different types of evidence; and the five steps of evidence-based practice.
Please help us to improve our courses by filling in the feedback survey after you have done the course.